A final GoodBye

Home Forums Global Off topic A final GoodBye

This topic contains 20 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  megaseth 9 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

2 Years past : i joined and amazing community
    2 years present : i am leaving an amazing community

I don’t really know where to start with, i Have A darn load of amazing memories. I remember when i joined the server. I never liked it, But then, i saw that it grew, EC was my second server, And Its my main server, Its the only server i play factions, Sv and pr on(and mg too) And I dont really like premium servers, I mainly go there for minigames. I will never forget You guys. I will really, Really miss you all. But the reason for me to leave is school. I have a heck load of studies infront of me. I will visit the server once in a while, like once in a month or so. But, Really. Its been so much fun, the last 2 years, were so much fun for me.

Thank you, all of you, for being such amazing people.

All of my stuff will be divided between 88green1 and Yaseen20, and a little bit to Seth and Jaan(CriptikGamer).
    I Shall say no more.
    GoodBye

#105284 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Good bye. Hope you can come back soon.

#105285 Score: 0

JuhJuhDuck
    Participant
    2 pts

Bye then :( Everyone leaves at some point from life, work, or school. I don’t like it but as my parents say, “Life isn’t fair, get used to it.” But I don’t want to get used to so many people leaving the server. Anyways, bye and I hope I see you soon.

#105286 Score: 0

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

Good Bye

#105296 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Bye Ali, you were a good friend 😀 I hope you come back soon and good luck with your life

#105297 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

:c. Everyone is leaving EC now

#105300 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

Cya Ali :(

Visit the forums sometimes so you don’t forget us :)

“All of my stuff will be divided between 88green1 and Yaseen20, and a little bit to Seth and Jaan(CriptikGamer).” Why isn’t my name there? :(

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by  Beast.
    • This reply was modified 9 years ago by  Beast.
    #105304 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Ikr :( bai

#105307 Score: 0

Yaseen20
    Participant

Ali, you’ve been a very great friend of mine and one of my best pals, we will never forget you bud! We will surely miss you! Good luck with school studies and exams, hope you get a very good grades! For now, Good Bye. :(

#105326 Score: 0

DemacianCrafter
    Participant

Good bye Ali! I hope you find happiness and joy. Good luck with your grades too! You’ve been a good friend. Farewell!

-Demaciaa!!!

#105340 Score: 0

Noooooo ! D’: Not again ! ;-; , always my Close Friends Leaves me Alone D’: , m8 . ! the summer vaction is soon ;-; , please replay ec when the time for da vaction comes ;-; , dude . . ..ah.. im gonna miss ya :’/ , wait . . .. if ur leaving . . . dats mean Chillz will leave too ? ? ? Noooooo!
    lyfe is Not frikkin Fear ! , amma Miss ya Both . .. Sanic abd chilly willy .. . Good Luck In Life and studies , and God Protect ya Both …. :’/

;’/ Green Bean :’/

#105343 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

@BeastADragon you will get my fac base(Private). Its really op.

#105345 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

@88green2 I ain’t leaving m8. Yeah, i was inactive recently cuz of my exams which finished last week, and only the practicals remain. Cya next week 😎

Edit:
    who thinks :cool: ( 😎 ) should be :mlg:? xD

#105352 Score: 0

Nintendonuts69
    Participant

Good bye Ali!

#105354 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

Ali I won’t forget trolling and raiding with you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘A final GoodBye’ is closed to new replies.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!