A Few Suggestions For Prison

Home Forums Prison Feedback A Few Suggestions For Prison

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Husky 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

BAD75
    Participant

5 SUGGESTIONS DOWN BELOW |
    |
    |
    \/

In Game Name : BAD75

1st Suggestion :
    I would like to give a very small suggestion for Prison’s /warp food to remove the grass so that I don’t have to click on the grass accidentally several times and waste my durability while I am trying to kill some animals

2nd Suggestion :
    please make the bm stay longer like about 7 days because people (including me) are complaining about how the bm is very short (4 days)

3rd Suggestion :
    Please give more events daily! At least 3 events daily (or more), to entertain the players, and maybe get even more, that’s all I have to say

4th Suggestion :
    Please give more bonuses in mines, like maybe crates or coupons for some tools, or armor, like maybe if we mine, we get a chest in our hand that holds a coupon or a crate inside :)

5th Suggestion :
    Please bring more events (not how many times but events)
    5 events (Rush, Dodgeball, Trivia, Dropper and Pvp) is maybe a little bit too few for players who are bored in Prison, I am giving a suggestion to add more events and maybe activities such as Tennis, Basketball, Soccer, etc which is similar to dodgeball in a kind of way :)

THAT’S IT! :)

#110111 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

1st Suggestion is false. It won’t decrease your durability (I think). It shows that it decreased but it actually hasn’t.

3rd Suggestion is again, false. A lot of events is always hosted everyday. You were probably not on when the events were going on.

4th Suggestion is the same. Getting those rewards are just OP as a mine is a place where you should just get ores instead of getting items.

#110114 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

All of these have already been told.
    ~Tav ~Tavon ~Tavon1924

#110169 Score: 0

Husky
    Participant

Hello there

1st Suggestion
    It wont decrease your durability since you cant destroy it.

2nd Suggestion
    4 days is enough if you are active ingame :)

3rd Suggestion
    Some moderators and I always hosts events everyday. Maybe you need to be a little bit more active i guess? 😛 ( I don’t see you ingame tbh )

4th Suggestion
    Well if you mine and get loots, trade it with the villager and get crates. Same enough eh?

5th Suggestion
    You mentioned Basketball and Soccer, /warp courtyard :)
    Wait for more events too.

Have a nice day!

Husky

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!