A bug again? :( (mods of survival please read this)

Home Forums Survival Bug/Glitch Report A bug again? :( (mods of survival please read this)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  megaseth 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Einow 
    Participant
    1 pt

My problem is that I’m banned in sv by an i believe this is error or a glitch again, first I made a ban appel because when i try to enter to sv in the chat say me that i can do and i decide to do it , I ask for help to megaseth first he say me that are not records of my ban, for that i believe that this is an error, he try to help me, but he don’t give be a answer,i do this topic because i think this is an error and i asking for help to mods ,I need fix this today because the ip who has been banned is the ip of my uncle because i am in the house of my grandmother and today i can’t enter to server and tomorrow i go back for my own house and seth say me that if i ban in a ip i can’t enter in other ip and this Friday, Saturday and Sunday is the only days that i can enter because the next week i have final exams in school so i need to a mod of survival read this to help me in all that you can (My Skype: diegobot12 (my photo of my skin animated)) , I need help fast , Thanks for your time

#110450 Score: 0

Einow 
    Participant
    1 pt

2 mods say me: it doesn’t say you’re banned, so i believe is a glitch, I don’t know if is fix because i can’t play yesterday,i can play today afternoon ;/

#110462 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

XD I’m also perm IP banned for x Ray. Born tried to fix it but was unsuccessful so I’m permanently banned ( heck yh XD )

#110551 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Forgot to close this one too.
    Has been unbanned.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘A bug again? :( (mods of survival please read this)’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!