_Zko7_ ban appeal

Home Forums Factions Ban Appeal _Zko7_ ban appeal

This topic contains 24 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Wither 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

_Zko7_
    Participant

Ingame Name: ( _Zko7_ )
    When were you banned: (about 2 days ago from this topic date)
    Why were you banned: (Kill aura or whatever hacks)
    Who banned you: ( wither )
    Why do you think you should be unbanned: (I think I should have been unbanned cuz first of all I wasn’t hacking I killed wither 3/4 or maybe 5 times with my strength 2 then jumped on Tito and fight in the end and we fall on some whole and I was hitting em and eating my gappels then wither tp me or do /back hited me while am fighting Tito,so I killed em once then he came again kill em again with no armour tho so then he came one more time and hited me I hited em he didn’t die cuz my strength 2 was gone and I died then my bro came from the top and jump on wither,killed em before I die about 1 min so wither though am the one who killed em cuz, wither was on my back while I try to run and Tito keep hitting me so he thought I used kill aura I don’t blame em if he is wrong I would do the same thing too !so then, I turn back like so fast and hited em and I turned back to throw ended perral but I was to late t switch from, my sword to the ender pe…. , and I also do not ! Denie having hacks on ! My luncher yes I do have hacks on my luncher but i did not use them on the server I use it for my own personal servers / some unknown minigames servers and also mods cannot tell me to delete them right ? Cuz it’s my own porsonal stuff as long I do not use them on eternalcracked and also my brother / _Sko33_ was banned cuz wither banned ip but he did not hack or jump into the fight he just killed wither while defending me then killed Tito cuz he had low health cuz I fighted with Tito for long time,and wither still do not have a proof agents hem ( _Sko33_ ) comment what do u think should happen tho and those who hate me please stay out of this just because am mean with my enemy’s it doesn’t mean u guys should decide that I should be banned :)

• This topic was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by  _Zko7_. Reason: Spilling
    #91575 Score: 0

_Zko7_
    Participant

Sorry for those wrong words I just had a mistake my topic Idk some how mixed up

#91576 Score: 0

_Zko7_
    Participant

Also wither u have a lot of ppl who report on u and I do not wanna get u really demoted or ban or whatever u really are annoying a lot of ppl even tho u tp to our fac assuming u wanted to see the fac name to transfare the leader ship to darksezer but what after u disappear u said u will transfare us a leader so first u said ur gonna give us a leader then u said ur not its more like u were spying on us or wanna see our coords and when u said that u wanna see the fac name u vanished so fast like u did a something wrong or u do not want us to screenshot and u said u wanna see the fac name to give a leader but u didn’t which means u wasn’t gonna give us a leader also what means u wasn’t there to look for the name u could of just did /ff or u do not even,now this commend -.- it’s clear … Every mod should know that and ur not just a normal trail / expert mod , I wounder what born corp gonna think about that …? i don’t think he will accept this as u were assuming u wanted to see the fac name his not so dumb,and let me remind u am not trying to get u banned or demoted I just want my full Rights, as this server mods Are doing

#91579 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Denied

#91581 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

#91584 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Im giving you your last warning.

– Stop making useless comments
    – Don’t constantly reply on a topic
    – Useless comments and constant replies are considered “spam”

STOP, or you are permanently banned on the forums.

#91588 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

just a reminder that he hacks

#91590 Score: 0

_Zko7_
    Participant

Vasub that’s on survival long time ago also I do not hack anymore and wither am making a ban Appeal no unless topics

#91591 Score: 0

_Zko7_
    Participant

And in this video vain it doesn’t show I hack clearly btw

#91592 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Stop spamming _Zkhack7_

#91593 Score: 0

_Zko7_
    Participant

Spam what ! ??

#91594 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Spamming: replying on the same thread multiple times to flood it, primarily punishable on ban appeals.

#91595 Score: 0

_Zko7_
    Participant

Wither look at this pic http://m.imgur.com/WBtWBvo

#91596 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I can define the fact that that picture shows nothing:

-hacks are easily disablable

-“1.7.2” is the version of huzuni, plus it doesn’t show up in the left corner as “huzuni”

-Called wither a noob in the picture? GG that lowered your chances for sure.

#91606 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

Your not getting unbanned men…

-Calling noob to mods, omg, im pretty sure u wont get unbanned
    -It doesnt show huzuni up it shows when u press ESC (the menu) and if u take a screenshot to that how we will know if you have it, since the new version can hide huzuni button

+But when i pvped him he dint used kill aura on me 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘_Zko7_ ban appeal’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!