500k didnt come through

Home Forums Survival Bug/Glitch Report 500k didnt come through

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ReconStrikeDelta 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

SpaceBound56
    Participant

i dont understand this anymore im dont donating to this server. i spent 10$ to renew and i got it but the pro 4 kit didnt arrive neither did my 500k that i just bought borncorp i think you need to fix this or im not going to donate anymore. i have been waiting all day im dont waiting

#27322 Score: 0

jttt3
    Participant
    1 pt

Spacebound yes it may be a annoyance for you but im sure other people have experienced this before and when born see’s this he can check if the money checked through and all and if it did he can just put the stuff you bought to your account.

#27324 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

You realize the moderators and born are probably busy trying to GET THE SERVER ONLINE! I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but the server’s been buggy for the past 2 days…so stop complaining and let born finish his stuff before he actually gets to you. Your problem is a one person problem. The server being down is probably a 300 person problem (for players and mods) Born will look at your problem when he has time. He’s A BUSY PERSON so stop acting immature about this. He would NOT rob you of your money.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!