200k Giveaway for Prison

Home Forums Prison Off Topic 200k Giveaway for Prison

This topic contains 19 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  ZeeKingEpic 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Skeletor
    Blocked

Alright you delinquents, you read the title, now here’s the catch: You have to guess syth22’s favorite moderator.
    Rules:
    -Moderators cannot say “Me” or admit themselves
    -Only one guess per user, no answer changes are permitted
    -People not allowed to guess:
    AnderZENZ (Annoying)
    Own7ge (Rich enough)

Answer will be posted next Monday.

#91849 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Now this is unethical, you’re stupidly not including 2 people just because you hate them? And go out of your way to say something that isn’t true about me? Syth, that is the final straw, I’m gonna talk to born and I’m gonna get MY way, GG Syth.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #91850 Score: 0

Spy
    Participant

Ander, Born (Adolfo) won’t do anything, Syth isn’t breaking a rule.

#91852 Score: 0

Spy
    Participant

megaseth020, I guess.

#91853 Score: 0

Skeletor
    Blocked

@AnderZENZ
    Damn boy, you really are stupid. I listed the reasons why I did not want you two in the give away. As for you, you are the most annoying thing to happen to the EC Forum, even worse than Ban appeal spammers. As for Own7ge, he’s a multi-millionaire, 200k is nothing to his balance, therefore doesn’t need it. I’m giving poor players a chance here. Now piss off.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by  Skeletor.
    #91855 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

I wouldn’t of joined since I’m giving other people chances :) By the way I don’t think syth hates me xD.

#91856 Score: 0

Spy
    Participant

Syth, calm down, or else mods might take action towards you. I know, Ander deserves to get banned from forums… I got the feel.

#91857 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

What if I want to say “Me” though?
    :\

#91860 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Mizo, I’d highly suggest you watch it, Born just crashed on top of a bunch of hater messages, and nearly banned syth probably, and why should I be blocked? I never did anything TO be blocked, so now you picked up heat from oreo about that. As for @syth22 , thanks for giving me a new quote to use against you at any given time, I can always dig it back up and show it to the HeadMods at proof you have more than one instance of breaking rules.

#91861 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

Ander, I’d highly suggest you stop this kind of comments, you are basically calling them out to use that behavior towards you even more, which is as bad as much as them “hating” on you… Now get back to the topic at hand (the 200k giveaway) and stop this discussion here and now! Move to a private chat if necessary.

#91862 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

takoballball

@AnderZENZ It’s not up to you who syth decides to exlude from her own giveaway.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by  deasertman.
    #91866 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

Syth syth the syth since he hates a lot of ppl, mhmmm nvm

Ign: igra2002

I think its Agent_Lolz 😉

#91867 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I dont care what you say, I’m entering, not like I can get in trouble.

Ign: AnderZENZ

Darkknightz17

There and I don’t care that I’m not gonna win, this place is a public place for anyone to post, and since nobody from the staff told me I’m not allowed to, I’m allowed to, whether you like it or not.

(Just proving a big point, and that is that you have nothing on me syth)

#91869 Score: 0

Spy
    Participant

Wow @AnderZENZ… Stop. Please, just stop. I won’t be rude. It’s her give away, she can do anything with it. She can even make exceptions on winners (for example, if Ander wins, he gets only 1 dollar). You should start cleaning up your past. Go to a private chat and argue with Syth. This topic isn’t named ‘Argument between Syth and Ander’. It’s a 200k in-game money giveaway, where you’re an exception when it comes to the giveaway. You said

You’re stupidly not including 2 people just because you hate them

Syth doesn’t hate Own7ge, she’s giving a chance to the poor people. She excepted you because she wanted to. It’s her giveaway, as Roy (Deasertman) said. Please, just please, Ander, calm down for a second. When you get angry, get away from your computer and count to ten. If you get calmed, continue on. If not, don’t use the EC forums. By the way,

(Just proving a big point, and that is that you have nothing on me syth)

It isn’t proving a big point. Everyone has words against one another. I can easily make you cry but I won’t, I don’t want to risk getting banned on servers. If you don’t want hate towards you, apologize to everyone, maybe give them gifts. I’m trying to help here.

~Mizo

Ander, I hope you understood something from the reply. Sorry for the inconvenience, I just don’t like people being mean to each other.

#91870 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

Well yes its syth giveaway so he can choose who or no

Ownage no because hes too rich
    Ander no because he is too anoying

Welp if he thinks you are annoying its his problem but its his giveaway dude u cant make him choose you or mods cant either

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘200k Giveaway for Prison’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!