2-month Un-'Glitch' Ban is still lingering around

Home Forums Global Help! Something oopsd! 2-month Un-'Glitch' Ban is still lingering around

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  TrainPro 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

TrainPro
    Blocked

As far as I know, the 9/11 incident has taken a big toll, however news from Trevish has informed me that I am no longer globally banned. This is physically not true, because although I am unbanned in Minigames and never banned in Vanilla, I am still glitch banned in Survival, Creative, Prison and Factions. I request that these glitch bans be removed ASAP. Thank You…

#133257 Score: 0

TrainPro
    Blocked

While I am here, I would like to request transfer in every server, in every aspect. I hope this will be done asap, and I am sure you know who I am, mhm…

#133258 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

#PrayForParis

#133259 Score: 0

TrainPro
    Blocked

^ Shush, being unbanned on Friday the 13th is not cool either…

#133292 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

[10:32:23 AM] WitherPlayMc: This ban was confirmed by born and clocks peed
    [10:34:58 AM] WitherPlayMc: He was banned on all servers and also forum block. 

This “ban glitch” is being investigated.

#133299 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

From the context, I am infering that you are melee.

I am sorry to say that Trevish is not a reliable source inform you about your ban on EternalCraft. He is no longer a moderator and doesn’t have the permission to unban you.

I will keep up with this post and give you more details when I have more information.

#133301 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Then why ClockSpeed kept saying “ask wither”?

#133302 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

It’s better to double check then to make the wrong decision isn’t it?
    I respect this post and is going to double check the details before I take further action about melee’s ban.

It might take a bit of time, but I will get the solution for you shortly…

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  Wither.
    #133309 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

I would like to add that I did NOT tell melee49 that.And in that case,if ClockSpeed banned melee,he would not have asked melee to ask Wither to unban him because you are the one who banned him

#133316 Score: 0

TrainPro
    Blocked

Mhm, the thing is, how come i am ‘suddenly’ unbanned in the hub, and the minigames server? I would like an explanation, because i have been banned there before together as well. As for now, we can ignore vanilla.

If i am ‘somehow’ unbanned there, it must mean that i am unbanned in all servers, however, the reasons remains as glitch bans…

#133318 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

And Please note that ClockSpeed doesn’t have access to HUB ,so it’s must be either of the people who got access to HUB that banned melee from hub

#133321 Score: 0

TrainPro
    Blocked

The only people with access to Hub as far as I know is Wither and Born himself, can this now be explainable?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!