1st time

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal 1st time

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Dicedead 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

zackredstone
    Participant

This is the first time i got banned and it’s was for X-ray and i’m sorry i will not do it again i promisse. So please unbann me please my username is Zackredstone. :)

#46807 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Please follow this template:

=========

In-game name (with right caps):

Why do you got banned:

Who banned you:

Why you should be unbanned:

========

Since u r new to the forums, u cant really now that. Please follow the template, and re-post on this topic or on another one (preferably called “ban appeal” or something like this).

#46815 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Follow the template 😛

Also “i will not do it again” is a lame excuse..

#46817 Score: 0

FirePower90
    Participant
    6 pts

Vote MIDDLE
    You are new to the forums , and What Xavier said “i will not do it again” is pretty common to bans.Just reply with the correct Ban appeal template

#46824 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Theres nothing wrong in the fact hes new in the forums fire…

#46828 Score: 0

GrassFae
    Participant

You can follow the template like what dicedead listed and then since its your first time, you will most probably get unbanned but do not X-Ray again for then it will be a perm-ban.

#46844 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

If this the first time you are banned that means it will only last for 24hours. Be patient.

#46846 Score: 0

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

Welcome to the forums.
    Please follow the template if you get banned again or this ban is permanent.
    And if you get unabnned please read the rules to know what other things can get you banned.

-Skipper7478

#46847 Score: 0

Pie
    Participant

Since it’s your first time x-raying, you should be given a second chance but since the templates have gone missing, use the one Dicedead proposed to explain your ban and why you should be unbanned.

#46877 Score: 0

xPhoenixlordx
    Participant
    2 pts

Vote Middle

#46894 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

If the topic dissapear from the “Recent replies” thing, just bump it. Dont do this too often, if u want u can say like 1 time each 3-4 days.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!