10 Ways That Proves That I Am Clearly Innocent And Did Not Use X Ray At All !

Home Forums Prison Punishment Appeal 10 Ways That Proves That I Am Clearly Innocent And Did Not Use X Ray At All !

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  xZero_Strike 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

BAD75
    Participant

Your In-Game Name = BAD75
    Who Banned Me = Own7ge
    You guys have successfully pissed me off until my limit, so I have a decision to make when I get unbanned, I won’t talk to anybody and wont help anybody so dont bother talking to me or messaging me to buy stuff from or to sell stuff to me, AND YES, MOST IMPORTANTLY, I WONT REPORT ANYONE EVER AGAIN BESIDES SUGGESTING MAPS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT BESIDES REPORTING! BECAUSE I AM SICK OF GETTING BANNED FOR NO REASON! and here are 10 PROOFS that I AM CLEARLY INNOCENT

Firstly =
    X-Ray doesn’t come in Mod Packs

Proof = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TJEjhsFnD8

Secondly =
    Melee49, TheHighOreo, BeastADragon and all those members who are in the group know what texture pack and mods I have because I sent them the screenshot of my mod list

Thirdly =
    X-Ray can’t be used by forge, maybe in other verisons but not in 1.8 and I am using 1.8 and it can’t be used by forge

Proof = https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=x+ray+mod+1.8+with+forge

Forthly =
    X-RAY DOESN’T SHOW COORDINATES!!! (I THINK)

Proof = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TJEjhsFnD8

Fifhtly =
    X-RAY ISN’T A HACK, ITS A MOD !!!

Sixthly =
    I am not dumb enough to report myself and put a screenshot where all the mods can see that I used hacks/mods/texture packs

Seventhly =
    If I needed coordinates, I could have pressed f3 and another button to only show coordinates or f3, so why would I download a mod only for coordinates, besides, I only have Optifine in my mod list

Eightly = (RECOMMENDED TO BE READ BY EVERYONE!!!)
    I told Own7ge that my texture pack showed the coordinates, but he didnt believe me and wanted me to show proof, so HERE IS THE PROOF!
    Proof = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UV2ZfN_31s , In one of the moment, he said that if u press f3 and another button, it will show the coordinates, in a simple way like 100 but not like 100.01239123 or something like that, I downloaded it because it had a 2 in 1 kinda thing and I really liked the texture pack, otherwise I wont download it only because it showed the coordinates -_-

Ninethly =
    I PROOVED EVERYONE WRONG WHO THOUGHT THAT I USED X-RAY!

TENTHLY =
    I DID NOT LIE ABOUT ANYTHING IN THIS BAN APPEAL BECAUSE I HAVE PROOF!

SO NOW DO YOU BELIEVE ME Own7ge ? AND THE OTHERS WHO THOUGHT THAT I USED X-RAY?

• This topic was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  BAD75.
    #111800 Score: 0

Anonymous

#111802 Score: 0

Athensguy
    Participant

I think he should be unbbaned I was talking with him in Skype and he showed me his mods with the share your screen he only had optifine no xray .

#111803 Score: 0

BAD75
    Participant

Thank You Very Much @Athensguy for supporting me, lets see how the jerks who want me banned reply to this

#111804 Score: 0

Anonymous

10th Prize: 227 (Nearest Number: 231) (Winner: BAD75) (Prize: 3 Event Crates)

Should I redraw or not?

#111805 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

Ugh, I’ve got nothing to do so I’ll just join for no good reason.
    First reason:
    A mod pack has a collection of mods. Another mod pack has another collection. A third one has x-ray in that collection.
    Second reason: You could easily remove the hack, or mod, or xray whatever you prefer you call it that got you banned, then screenshot the mods you have.
    Third reason: It is fully possible to install xray and forge at the same time on 1.8, it’s the same way as using optifine with forge. http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1292688-xray-mod-1-6-4-1-8-7-vanilla-optifine-forge
    Install Instructions:
    Forge:
    You can manually install it with Forge by placing the .jar file into your mods folder.
    Fourth reason: It just did on the first video you posted, bruh come up with good lies.
    Fifth reason: Call it whatever you call it, you’ll still get banned for using it.
    Sixth reason: Who knows?!
    Seventh reason: Well xray has a lot more than coordinates…
    Eighth reason: What is that button? F3 and what? Cause I can’t find it. ._. What 2 in 1 thing?
    Ninth reason: WHAT ABOUT ME?!
    Tenth reason: ARE YOU SURE?! A LOT OF THE PROOF DOESN’T MAKE SENSE TO ME. WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?!
    No I don’t believe you yet. 😐
    Melee I’ll have that! 😀

#111807 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

lol… bad how stupid can you think we are? The amount of stupidity that is in this is just lol.

FIRST xray DOES include coords, and you can lie all you want because we all know you removed the xray and etc… also this is your 4th ban good luck with that also calling people “jerks” will not help 1 bit and instead make it worse, you hacked and you are denying it by saying “i didnt hack i only had a resource pack that showed coords” which is a clear sign of breaking the rules. maybe you dont notice yet but soon you will

#111808 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

I do not think he should be unbanned.

Most of your proofs are invalid.

1. X-Rays do not come in Mod Packs, but they do come in Hacked Clients. (Which are basically Mod Packs)

2. These can be altered easily.

3. Not all X-Ray mods needs Forge (Especially Hacked Clients)

4. X-Ray does not always show coordinates, but it mostly does.

5. Although X-Ray is not a hack, it is an advantaging mod.

6. I don’t see how this is related to your ‘proof’.

7. I wonder why.

#111813 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

You weren’t banned for X-ray, nor for reporting melee49.
    We actually support the whole reporting thing, but something went wrong in your case.

Top left of your imagine from the report on melee49 you could see your Coördinates being displayed. Alltough Minecraft has F3 debug menu, where Coords are obviously displayed, you had the luxury of only throwing a glance on your screen, and that is an advantage for you, over others.

You were banned for X-ray before, you weren’t now.

——
    -> You lied in your ban appeal, checked the video and nowhere did the pack show the coords, and for a fact I don’t even think they can, because a resource pack changes the look (texture pack) and can now also add custom sounds (resource pack update)
    -> You were rude in your appeal:
    — “How the jerks reply to this”
    -> You lied even more. (about the whole X-ray stuff)

Last but not least, if you aren’t stupid enough to report a screenshot with texture packs/mods/hacks etc, then explain to me what those coordinates were doing up there, considering in No. 8 you said the coords are from a resource pack…

Lying in your appeal makes it worse for you.
    Denied.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘10 Ways That Proves That I Am Clearly Innocent And Did Not Use X Ray At All !’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!