1.8?

Home Forums Factions Ban Appeal 1.8?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  maxminoS 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

Sooo, I’ve Heard about the 1.8 From my Friend x_denx_x (Denxx) and im really Amazed by EC How it Has gone Much better than i remember the last Time i played.. Yeah but anyways good Job 😀
    So You know what this topic is about sicne its in the ban appeal section.
    Couple of friends told me in skype that i could be unbanned because of 1.8.. and Some others told me i Could be unbanned because its Gone like Months and i’ve been banned.
    I Can mention Names for who told me that i could be unbanned in Skype if You Won’t beleive me..
    I’ve been recently playing on Mineplex.. i got all the Stuff and Crap i didnt want to pay for it though because i had to pay for Other games anyways :L
    And I’ve Really, Really REALLY missed EC.. OH! and What i REALLY wanna try is Drugs. It Really sounds Cool and Kinda weird in the Same time, But oh well that’s how it goes Right? Although.. I’ve heard alot about EC’s Upgrades and stuff from my Dear friends <3 88green1, Siverbullet and Denx <3
    Also Re-Considering i MAY Buy Emerald Donor again.. and MAYBE After couple of months or 1 year Maximum.. ill be Doing Donor Giveaways Like Alot… Not really Lot just as Much as i can.
    I’d Really like to support the server as i am Opening a youtube channel and I Will Advertise the Server’s IP Onto the Description when i Do a Video and Play it.. (If any mods wanna join me Doing ONLY Ec Videos Message me your Skype name)
    Soo Yep.. That’s all what i Have and Finally My Chest is Clear ^^”
    I Hope you Guys unban me, and Good Luck upgrading to 1.8.
    -Mubar_ak47d/Wafflester

#101275 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

U might wanna use the Template….

#101277 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

Well you still need to make another ban appeal if your previous one got cancelled.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by  Beast.
    #101297 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I think you should get another chance, but all your items/chests/money should be reset.

#101308 Score: 0

_Zko7_
    Participant

Ander he shouldn’t reset all money and chests that’s wrong also all his stuff is mine tho ….. he just claimed it so his stuff is in other town and he lost his house in that town so reset those not mines

#101321 Score: 0

bummer
    Participant

I think he should get another chance without any buts, Plus hes an active member in EC so yeah I think he deserve it …

Warmest Regards
    Bummer ..

#101329 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

@Bummer she’s a girl .-.

#101335 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

I think I would like to make a vote.

If I’m not mistaken, you were banned for Kill Aura + Criticals right?

Plus, “If any mods wanna join me Doing ONLY Ec Videos Message me your Skype name” why only mods? Why not other members?

This shows that you only intend to get unbanned and don’t really care for the others…

So my vote is Vote Down

-Beast(BeastADragon)

#101337 Score: 0

well . i always beleive in secon chances , and as always , We Are All a Human kind, And Human Makes Mistakes, But We Learn From Our Mistakes.
    Anyway , in my opnion , The Ban thing is somthin thats makes players regret about their Bad Choices And Options , some ppl deserve to get unbanned , and some dont , like some1 hacks , got banned , joins again , and hacks again ,THEY DONT DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE , but who hacks before and left da hackin things , Thats mean he deserve to get unbanned , This Words Explain Everythin : You Fool Me Once , Shame On You , U Fool Me Twice , Shame On Me.
    So , My Vote Is : VOTE UP .
    He is da best friend i ever had , and he is so generious and kind.
    Peace Out.
    adnan kanan (88green1.

#101341 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

Re-making Post, Sorry Close The Topic!

#101344 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

Speaking of which, How do i make a Template? ;-;

#101348 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

Fill in the (fill here) from the template.
    http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/official-ban-appeal/

Yes, you have to type everything down from the template.

#101349 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

Beast I think it was for kill aura and tracers she posted a video which showed her usig tracers but overall I do think she deserves one FINAL chance….but that’s not for me to decide so good luck

#102218 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Denied.

Threatening the server does not make you unbanned.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘1.8?’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!