00100101's Mod Application – Factions

Home Forums Factions Mod Applications 00100101's Mod Application – Factions

This topic contains 25 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Wither 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

VOTE : UP
    Reason : 1_Kind
    2_Calm in the big Hard Situations
    3_He Got style in solving problems in easiest ways ( i know dat when i was was in his fact , when there is a problem like rage , trouble between members ,he fixs with a sense of Humor
    4_ anything else i wanted to write is already written above XD by ander 😛 tq ander >;D for saving time for me ._.

#93646 Score: 0

Chinoe
    Participant

Vote UP
    +Helpful
    +Active in game
    +Kind
    -Inactive in forums

#93772 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Bump for my friend.

#93776 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

I can say 001 needs to fix 1 thing: inactive in forum he can be a mod ;o

#93777 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

@igra, he isn’t inactive in forums, I see him on here a lot. I’ll say it again like I’ve said to others before: Being active in forums doesn’t mean replying, it means telling mods about reports, reporting glitches in the forums, etc etc, replying is to voice your opinion on a matter, not to qualify yourself as “active”

#93813 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

seeing as you were banned for abusing a glitch, vote down from me, good application though

#93859 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

@AnderZENZ he doesnt report a lot either… and being active in forums can be the second most important thing, oh now alex said he abused a glitch, wow…

#93862 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

@igra2992 why do you have to argue with every point I make? That’s my question.

#93863 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

first of all, i dont argue to every replay you make, secondly, you are the one who told me that my replies make you angry i dont remeber very well, and finally its igra2002 not igra2992

#93866 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Guy’s don’t start fighting on the forums about now that is what make’s me mad there is you guys’ keep fighting over 5year old stuff. So can you stop it will ye?
    Also. @igra2002, Reporting on the forums don’t mean nothing tbh it’s just showing you that you like giving the mods a hand by reporting bugs, Hackers, and etc.
    Also, @igra2002, no one can’t 100%ly tell if someone is active or inactive on the forums or not.

#94024 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Accepted

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘00100101's Mod Application – Factions’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!